myFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so myFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
Support for many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVC, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and many more..
Quality and Control
Convert and processes many media files with high level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge.
Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to work with.
Merging media files
Stitch unlimited files to one file. Two methods : Concat passthru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter.
A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many more.
Both hardburn subtitles and soft subtitles are supported (External or Embedded).
- More than 300 advanced options - Convert with control and power
- Export movies to Images - Support for .png, .bmp, .jpg
- More than 30 Video filters - Add watermark, timecode rendering, padding and cropping, rotating, sharpen, blurring, ...
- Audio Filters - Adjust Volume, Fade In/Out, Earwax, Audio Tempo, Bauer stereo, ...
- DVD .iso export - Author as DVD .iso file for easy DVD burning
- Images to movies - Convert .png, .bmp, .jpg images to any movie format.
- Users Presets - Make and manage your own user presets.
- Unlimited Streams - Add as many audio streams, subtitles, video and audio filters.
- Monitor Output - Keep track of all FFmpeg output for debug errors.
- Trimming movies - Cut start and endings with ease.
- De(Interlace) - Apply deinterlacing, interlacing, Inverse Telecine,...
- 4K and 5K Support
Changes in myFFmpeg 2.3.2:
- Added ‘Add Chapters’ button.
- Added option ‘Do not copy chapters from source’.
- Added option ‘Only Encode selected Chapter’.
- Added option ‘Create Chapter Markers’.
- Added Drop down menu ‘Add Chapters’.
- Added grid to add/change/rename chapters.
- Added dedicated ‘Trim’ button.
- Improved information layout so it now uses less screen estate (better fit for use on laptops).
- Now checks if the default Movie directory is present. If not, fall back to the desktop directory.
- Now uses a default Save Dialogbox for saving user presets.
- Fixed issue setting a custom FPS value.
- Fixed issue using video and audio set to passthru and trimming.
Important: In order to comply with applicable laws and licenses which may vary from country to country, no FFmpeg binary is included. You have to compile or download yourself.
You can download it using following link:
Download: myFFmpeg 2.3.2 | 12.1 MB (Shareware)
Download page: Static FFmpeg builds
Link: myFFmpeg Home Page