TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, also providing you with a lot of features.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
TeraCopy is free for non-commercial use only. For commercial use you need to buy a license. The paid version of the program includes the following features:
- Copy/move to your favorite folders.
- Save reports as HTML and CSV files.
- Select files with the same extension/folder.
- Remove the selected files from the copy queue.
Changes in TeraCopy 3.0.8:
- 0000065: [UI] Can’t close TeraCopy while copying
- 0000078: [Engine] Drag and Drop from Filezilla causes “Unable to Access” error
- 0000080: [Engine] Copied files have their “Date Modified” set to the current date/time.
- 0000092: [UI] “Details” pane in teracopy.exe installation package should show exact version
- 0000070: [UI] Adding color glow/change to close and expand square buttons.
- 0000044: [Engine] Drag and Drop from 7-Zip File Manager causes “Unable to Access” error
- 0000068: [Engine] TeraCopy 3.0 does not handle command line as expected
- 0000071: [Engine] Folder names with dots are handled incorrectly by TeraCopy