DivX lets you convert video between popular formats, including HD files, and enjoy an enhanced playback experience across all your devices, at home and on the go. It is all you need to create, play and stream high-quality video.
- DivX Player delivers high-quality playback of videos in popular formats, including HEVC up to 4K. Transfer videos to disc or USB with DivX To Go or easily stream videos to nearby devices with “Stream To” and “Cast To” functions.
- DivX Converter is an easy video converter that creates videos in the web’s most popular video formats DivX, MKV, MP4 and HEVC to 4K. Converting videos into DivX ensures your files will play on more than 1 billion DivX devices.
- DivX Web Player is a simple cross-browser web extension that streams all popular video formats, including HEVC video up to 4K, with progressive playback, adaptive bitrate and experimental live streaming technologies.
- DivX Media Server can stream videos, music and photos to any DLNA-compatible device or Chromecast in your home. Accessible through DivX Player, choose “Stream To” for your DLNA devices or “Cast To” to stream to Chromecast.
DivX 10.8.1 changelog:
- Converter 10.8.1
- Player 10.8.1
- Web Player 3.8.1
- DivX To Go 3.8.1
- Media Server 10.8.1
- DivX Installer System 3.8.1
- DivX Control Panel 3.8.1
- DivX Media Server better supports scan/update option of the shared folders
- Default cast action functionality improved in the Media Server
- DivX Media Server now properly handles on-demand codecs downloading
- DivX Converter now provides hardware-based HEVC encoding for Intel-powered PCs
- DivX Player now supports HLS for "Video On Demand" content
- Set of minor bug fixes and improvements
- Dropbox import/export functionality might not function properly on Windows XP.
- DivX Web Player doesn't work in Chrome/Chromium and Opera Web browsers due to NPAPI API removal.
- For Mac OS X versions prior to 10.7 (Mac OS X Lion), contact DivX support for assistance