foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
Changes in foobar2000 1.3.15:
- Improved compatibility with certain internet radio stations.
- Tag manipulation improvements.
- When editing tags of iTunes-encoded M4A files, excess padding (often as much as 32 kilobytes) will be removed.
- Better handling of WMA “rating” field.
- Default UI album art viewer now less likely to make app unresponsive when attempting to load pictures from a lagging network share.
- Embedded album art loading performance tweaks.
- Updated FLAC library (1.3.2)
- Updated zlib (1.2.11)
- Updated FFmpeg (3.2.4)
- Unicode filenames within ZIP files now work correctly.
- Added “skip all” button to Converter overwrite prompt dialog.
- Fixed resampler configuration sample rate pickers not allowing more than five digits.
You can download it using following link:
Download : foobar2000 1.3.15 | 3.8 MB (Freeware)