MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file. MediaInfo provides details about a both video and audio details, including tag information. Links are provided to Web locations for download of most video codecs and applications. File data is exportable in a variety of formats including CSV, text and HTML.
What can I do with it?
- Read many video and audio file formats
- Different methods of viewing information (text, sheet, tree, HTML...)
- You can customize these views
- Exporting information as text, CSV, HTML...
- Graphical Interface, or Command Line, or DLL
- Integration with MS-Windows shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
- Internationalization: any language display on any version of your Operating System
- Localization capability (but volunteers needed)
What information can I get from MediaInfo?
- General: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration...
- Video: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate...
- Audio: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate...
- Text: language of subtitle
- Chapters: number of chapters, list of chapters
What format (container) does MediaInfo support?
- Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)... (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...)
- Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF...
- Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
MediaInfo 0.7.94 changelog:
- VC-3: detection of embedded time code
- VC-3: better support of stream with width 960 or 1440
- VC-3: support of version 3 (a.k.a. DNxHR), including profile and level for version 1/2 (a.k.a. DNxHD)
- Matroska trace feature: reduction of its size
- MXF trace feature: reduction of its size
- Visual Studio 2017 project files
- M143, MXF with Acquisition Metadata: crash fixed
- Several crash fixes
You can download it using following link:
Download: MediaInfo 0.7.94 | 4.8 MB (Open Source)
Download: Portable MediaInfo 0.7.94 32-bit | 2.8 MB
Download: Portable MediaInfo 0.7.94 64-bit | 3.9 MB
View: MediaInfo Homepage